Friday, May 05, 2006

Me too!

Accent: Apparently I have an upstate NY twang. Occasionally when a little boozed, a Boston the’reh, or foourh.
Booze: Chardonay, micro brew beer
Chore I Hate: folding laundry
Dog or Cat: dog- Shannon Dog or “s-dog” She is 13 and super fabalous.
Essential Electronics: My laptop.
Favorite Perfume: Romance but I often forget to put it on.
Gold or Silver: Silver
Hometown: Rochester, NY
Insomnia: Rarely
Job Title: Project and Account Manager
Kids: Only if s-dog counts
Living arrangements: fixed up house outside of Boston with my hubbie
Most admirable traits: I never arrive anywhere empty handed.
Number of sexual partners: none of your business
Overnight hospital stays: nose surgery after a playground accident in 4th grade
Phobias: dying young
Quote: Sometimes on the day to a dream, you get lost and find a better one.
Religion: Catholic
Siblings: 1 older brother
Time I wake up: 7:30ish
Unusual talent or skill: ability to check my bs and take insulin (pre-pump) while driving
Vegetables I love: corn (I know it’s a starch but most people don’t know that!)
Worst habit: Leaving diet coke cans all over the house.
X-rays: Most recently my hip, but teeth, both wrists, chest at some point in my life
Yummy foods I make: delicious chicken parm, broccli and corn caserole
Zodiac sign: Virgo


This is my pretty princess dog wearing the latest creation from floral school. I could not help myself!

4 Comments:

Blogger Flmgodog said...

S-Dog is so pretty and I want to take her outside and play with her!!! Nice floral wreathe too.

I am a little jealous you are in floral school. What will you do once you are done, quit your current job and open a flower shop?

Take care!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Flmgodog said...

S-Dog is so pretty and I want to take her outside and play with her!!! Nice floral wreathe too.

I am a little jealous you are in floral school. What will you do once you are done, quit your current job and open a flower shop?

Take care!

11:10 AM  
Blogger caren said...

I am planning on doing weddings and other eventsout of my house. Hopefully it will become a nice in home business for when we have kids. I have a friend who does that and is offering me her overflow business.

Ya, s-dog is the best. Thanks!

:)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

I loved the "leaving diet coke cans all over the house" line. Diet Coke cans are like breadcrumbs for diabetics. Follow their trail and we're at the end. :)

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home