Friday, February 24, 2006

emergency?

Last night I get a call, from a number that I recognize as being from Joslin. Phew! Thank God she is calling me back….Hello! Hello? and then I hear…

“This is an automated appointment reminder for K..A..R..E..N... for Tuesday February 28th. Class begins at 1pm until 5 pm. Please sure to bring…..”

So I wait, there must be a way to press a button and get to a live person…. I try 0 and get “Joslin is currently closed, If this is a life threatening emergency, please hang up and call 911”

The good news is that I am signed up for the next step class. And, well, I guess that’s it for good news.

What do you think constitutes a life threatening emergency, and do you think they'd call me back if I had one?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kassie said...

lol, every time I've been anywhere with a Joslin doc (ADA meetings, events, etC) they've had to step away to call back a patient. How do you get to them from that message?

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home